Sunday, January 25, 2009

Why go out to meet new people?

Weekends are great for tidying up, especially when it's cold and dark out. I started on Saturday with cleaning the bathroom, then I went through the box full of old photos and letters, rearranged my closet, threw the thrash out, ironed some shirts and finally I tidied up my brain. Look whom I found there: Paul, the fox! He was sitting in his rocking chair on the back porch of my head smoking his pipe. He is a very laid-back guy, intelligent but kind, and though he doesn't talk much he has a good sense of humor. I'm not sure about his age, I know he's been around for a while but he is so good-natured - just like somebody who has never experienced anything bad in his life. But maybe he has. Anyway, I'm happy to know him and I'm looking forward to spending a lot more time with him. 

1 comment:

Kw said...

Hey little girl in HH (and the world ;-),

how are you?

I follow your blog daily and love this little story and drawing – very funny.

Are you a little bit sentimental in these days?
Hope you're fine.

Watch this: http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=S1ZZreXEqSY&eurl


Best
Kai